1. Every house has an old fashioned front porch. In the warmer month you'll see many of your neighbors out on their porches enjoying a coffee or entertaining friends and family. Some studies have even shown that neighborhoods with front porches are safer than those without.
2. It looks different- good different! With old fashioned street lights and aesthetically pleasing, Cape Cod style homes, Honeyfield stands out from other subdivisions. When you live here you'll notice lots of people taking evening strolls to admire the homes and the many beautiful gardens.
3. The schools are close- Two great schools, Mackenzie Smith Bennett and Acton District High school, are just on the outskirts of the Honeyfield neighbourhood. You can walk to either one in about 5 minutes or less!
4. The skate park is awesome! Located within the subdivision, this skate park is a big hit with the local kids. You'll see kids of every age here practicing their skills on the quarter pipe or watching from the bleachers.
5. Lots of kids. Honeyfield is a real family orientated neighborhood. Kids don't have to leave their streets to make friends!
6. Great, friendly neighbors. Attend some of the events planned by your neighbors: street parties in the summer, lobster boils, etc. If socials event don't appeal to you, you can be comforted knowing that you can depend on a friendly neighbor to watch over your home while you're away.
7. Close proximity to the community swimming pool, the arena/community centre, soccer fields, shopping, churches of many denomination.
8. Nature trails. Honeyfield is surrounded by Green belt on the east side. Enjoy a little nature just a few steps from home on the few kilometers of nature trails.
9. Honeyfield's park. A great place to take the kids!
10. Availability of Large lots on Browns Crescent. Newer neighborhoods are notorious for having tiny lots. Not here. Stretch out on pool sized lots from approx 114' to 140' deep!
11. A great age of home. Honeyfield's homes were built from around 2003-2005. You can enjoy the lower maintenance a younger home requires without the hassles of a brand new home. Fences are in place for most homes and the finishing touches have been done!
12. If you are interested in finding out more about Acton's Honeyfield community, why not contact local realtor, Bill McNally at 905-877-5165? Bill both lives and works in Acton, making him a great source of information. In addition Bill McNally is a top performing sales representative at his company, Johnson Associates Ltd., Brokerage. He is highly recommended by his past clients and is always happy to help with all your real estate needs.